|No Rest for the Wicca|
"As the Charmed ones go about settling into their new lives forces from the underworld prepare to unleash a power that will destroy the sisters once and for all. Meanwhile Paige accepts a new position and learns the hard way that teaching isn't the easiest job... Phoebe and Piper attend the funeral of Brittany, the first innocent they ever saved, only to find that her death may herald the beginning of something terrifying that will endanger the lives of all the innocents and the Charmed ones themselves."
- Paige orbs out of the manor.
- Paige orbs into the men's bathroom at an unnamed school.
- Brett channels his electricity through his fingers.
- Phoebe has a premonition when she touches Brittany's coffin.
- Piper freezes the funeral.
- Brett channels his electricity through his hands.
- Paige orbs with Brett out of the school hallway.
- Paige orbs with Brett outside of the Magic School portal in his town.
- Paige orbs away from the portal.
- Paige orbs into the manor attic.
- Phoebe gets an extremely powerful premonition which involves seeing numerous events.
- Phoebe levitates in the air while she has her premonition.
Spells and PotionsEdit
- No spells or potions were used in this issue.
Book of ShadowsEdit
- Piper and Phoebe read over the page on Javna.
- Javna feeds one week,
- out of every year,
- stealing the life force
- from the young...
- ...by invoking the
- black magic power of
- The Evil Eye
- to gain
- eternal youth.